- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are two general categories of information we collect. Information you provide us while using the Services and Information that is necessary for the use of the Services. We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Services:
- Account Information. When you sign up for the Services you create a user account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name and email address.
- Phone information. If you use our promo codes we require to provide us with your phone number.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the Services (Paid Services) we require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payment.
- Information you provide through our support channels. The Services also include customer support, where you may send any question regarding the Services. If you speak to one of our representatives directly, by email or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem and any other information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- Other Information. Some of our Services require provision of contact information such as email address or phone number. This information is necessary to provide you these Services. Please note that you are responsible for receiving consent if you use these Services on behalf of other person.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
We retain your account information until you delete your Account. We also retain some of your information, which is anonymous, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve the Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
- Automatically collected information from your use of the Services.
When you use the Services, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Services.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect information about your computer or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience and to fulfil our legal and fiscal obligations.
- Payment Transaction Information. ColorsHexa may collect information related to your payment transactions through the Services, including the product name, type of payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, tax amount, credit card number, credit card expiration date, card holder name (if provided), card verification value/code and billing details: first name, last name, phone, address, country, state, city, postal code, and other details connected with transactions.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, improve, and develop the Services, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
- To provide, improve, and develop the Services.
- Enable you to access and use the Services.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Services and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research. Subject to our contract with you we process this information either manually or by computer.
- Provide customer service: to resolve technical issues you meet, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Services.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information: (i) for fraud detection and prevention, and (ii) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the Services, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
- To create and maintain a trusted and safer environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your ID).
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other policies.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in protecting the Services, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.
- To provide, personalize, and improve our advertising and marketing.
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be interested to you based on your preferences (including information about ColorsHexa campaigns and services) and social media advertising through social media platforms (such as Facebook or Google).
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your ColorsHexa Account.
- To provide and secure Paid Services.
- Enable you to access and use the Paid Services.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Enforce payment policies.
- With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be interested to you based on your choice.
SHARING & DISCLOSURE
We collect information globally and store that information in the EU and the United States. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate for the purpose of providing you the Services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it.
We will never sell your Personal Data to any third party.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Analyzing your communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Services for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
These activities are carried out based on our legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms and Conditions, preventing fraud, promoting safety, and improving and ensuring the adequate performance of the Services.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords
How Google uses data when you use its partners' sites or apps
You also have the option to opt out of Google Analytics data collection. Click here to know more.
WE OPERATE GLOBALLY
Prior to sharing your information with corporate affiliate or third party service providers outside the EEA we establish all the necessary means to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are as follows
- Limited access to the production database at the network level
- Limited access to the production database at the process/users level
- Password policy for access to the production database
- Data transfer encryption
- Data encryption in the database (for card data and authentication credentials)
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- DDoS protection
- Internal password change policies
- PCI DSS compliance
- Logging of actions and log analysis
- Antivirus on admins workstations
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you browse a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
A group of cookies, often called 'analytics cookies' are used to gather information about how people navigate (find their way through) our sites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
- Your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and what plug-ins you have installed. This keeps us from bothering you every time you enter the site in order to make sure that you have the necessary equipment to download information from our sites. It also allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software, so that we can adjust our site to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor.
- Your language and region choice. This means that if you have once chosen English as a language this is the default language that will be used when you revisits us.
- The last time we asked you to participate in a survey and whether you answered it so we do not prompt you too often.
- Your movement on and usage of our sites. We do not collect personal data as part of this. We collect statistical data so we can optimize our site.
- Recently used data - to improve performance. In case we store personal data in a cookie, the information will be encrypted and thus safe.
How to avoid and delete cookies?
If you do not want us to place or read cookies on your computer, you can deselect cookies in your browser where you can select the cookies that are to be allowed, blocked or deleted. If you are using a PC and a recent browser and you want to remove the cookies that are already placed on your computer, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE at the same time.
If the hot keys do not work in your browser, visit the support site of the relevant browser. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
The Services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.
Effective Date: May 30, 2021